Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's my Father-in-law's Birthday!



Although I just lost my niece, life seems to go on. Today is my father-in-law's birthday. Monday, I was busy helping with the arrangements of the funeral. Today, I will be busy preparing for Papa's birthday. He's turning 78 now, and I invited some of his closest friends to celebrate his birthday with him tonight.

My menu for today is really simple because I'm still feeling "down" these days. I seem to drag my body to work because all I really want is to lie down, read a book, and sleep. But as I said, life goes on.

The following is the menu that I'm going to prepare. I won't be posting the recipes now though. I might be able to do them some other time and I hope you understand. So here it is!

* Humba
* Bam-i
* Pork Caldereta
* Grilled Fish
* Lechon Manok ( I will just buy the cooked one)
* Rice
* Iced Tea/Mango Shake

Now, I really have to start cooking. I'll see you around!

No comments: